- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #6

6 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #6


Img_3625


Img_3630

Would you Adam and Eve it-we've had another box! Jo Fisher writes...

"The contents were really thoughtful, and strangely relevant to me (almost as if I had chosen the bits and pieces myself!). I particularly love the bow necklace and earrings that were so sweetly wrapped up - I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and may well wear them then!"

Aren't they gorgeous? Loving that lace!

Did you send this?

xx

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Cute kitty! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee, how beautiful! Theyr'e all lovely... I feel I should confess that I collected mine from the post office last weekend and I adore the contents, but haven't had a moment to photograph them in decent light yet :( This is tomorrow's project :) Mine's almost ready to send, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see if my box has been received yet..

    ReplyDelete