- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #116

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #116


This box is brilliant. Talk about a box with personality. Oh and lots of kitsch...



"I hot footed it to the post office depot this morning to pick up my much anticipated Curiosity Project parcel!

The gifts were beautiful wrapped in sparkly paper and the parcel also contained a thoughtful note too.






The rubix cube will keep me out of mischief on my commute into London and the crucifix light bulb is the perfect fit for our 16th century slightly spooky cottage! All of the gifts, including the super cute apple clock necklace, retro apron and London Underground tea towel have been chosen with love & thought.

Thank you my curious friend! xx


Where did that amazing light bulb come from?!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment