- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #100

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #100


The 100th box of our debut project was sent in by Victoria whose box inspired her to find her creative side...



"The box arrived while I was at university one day. Even the brown paper it was wrapped in had been decorated. Inside the lovely purple and gold box was full of lovely objects. There was a card and some little notes explaining everything in the box. There was a felt owl, a lace bracelet, some earrings, bits of ribbon, a tub of buttons, things to use in craft and a notepad. 




Eeek! Just look at all those buttons!




I have been trying to be more crafty recently so I have found the contents inspiring. The tub of buttons reminded me of my grandma, who used to have a large tub full of buttons that we used to sort through and find interesting buttons to play with. I have just learned felting too & the owl inspired me to try and make some felt animals. I love my box and as other people have said, it seems like the person who made it knew me. I hope they are enjoying their box too."

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment