- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #103

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #103

Wow! Someone sent a live plant in the post...and it actually survived!




"I just want to say how awed and amazed I was by my Curiosity Box. I really felt that, although my sender didn't know me, that they understood me as everything was something I'll appreciate and enjoy (right down to featuring my favourite colour, green!). And yes, I did get a little bunch of fresh herbs which survived being posted delightfully well. All in all, my box was more than I had hoped it would be and I feel incredibly lucky to have received such a perfect box.


xx

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh about the live plant ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete