- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #104

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #104


Crikey! The sender of this box is a little ahead of the game and got in there first with a Christmas box! Are you a lover of Christmas mysterious sender? The lovely Kit finds out...


"I was so excited to get my parcel it felt like christmas! My box arrived on Saturday and even though it was busy in the shop I managed to find time to open it!
How apt that it felt like christmas as my box was covered in christmas wrapping, was filled with christmas treats and had a lovely handwritten message...

"Dear Curious Person...

Here's a little curious box full of Christmas delights...

Hope you have the most wonderful time over the festive period...

MERRY XMAS!

Lots of Love...

Another curious person

xx"

Here are the pictures I would just like to say that my absolute favourite thing was the kitsch little dear which has taken pride of place on my shelf in the shop."





We LOVE a bit of Kitschmas-everyone should have a little of it at home! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment