- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #107

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #107


The first box of the day and indeed our final day of posting for the current project (Christmas one begins next week) has been sent in by Gayle from Kent...

"I love the tea towel and I think my favourite item is the vintage lace edged handkerchief, it smells of lavender and is so pretty!"








We're loving the little ditty this curious sender wrote in their card. It's slightly obscured in the photo but we think it says something like...

The Tea Party

"I had a little tea party
This afternoon at 3
'Twas very small-
Three guests in all 
Just I, myself and me.

First I ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up all the tea,
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me."

Anon.

Brilliant. Nothing like a solitary tea party, plus everyone knows that if no one sees you eating it the calories don't count ;-) 

xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the owl cards! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! This was my box, I'm so pleased it arrived safely, I had visions of a cracked teapot making arriving on your door mat.

    I love tea parties, and knit as a hobby...hence the perculiar ball like cupcake.

    I'm glad you like everything, I had so much fun putting the box together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thats lovely! Lovely idea :-) xx

    ReplyDelete