- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #109

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #109

Working in the wedding industry you get to know designers and suppliers rather well...and this lady's work is jumping up and down at me through the screen-recipient Natalie is one lucky lady. What a lovely Christmasy box...




We love your signature style secret sender and that quote is spot on:

"Continue to surprise those who would put you in a neat demographic. Be insistently curious."

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tiff for a lovely write up and all your hard work on this project xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved receiving this box. I was so excited when it arrived. It was so beautifully decorated with ribbons that I almost didn't want to open it. I made sure to take photos of every stage so you could see just how pretty it was.
    Nestled inside were lots of lovely things, including, a mini chalk board which is now in my kitchen, Christmas cards and present tags, which has helped get me into the festive spirit and thinking more and more about Christmas.
    Thank you so much for my lovely box and the message to carry on being curious, which I loved.
    Natalie
    x

    ReplyDelete