- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #11

11 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #11


Dsc_0004


Dsc_0006


Dsc_0009

We're going for the hat-trick today with box #11. This one is sooo gorgeous it looks like it could've been made for me, as recipient Jo says...

"When it arrived, it was like having a second birthday. Everything was individually wrapped and had so much fun opening all the lovely little gifts - as did my little boy joining in! I love the gifts, they are so me!! There is a use for each and every one of my gifts - so whoever sent it ..... a GREAT BIG Thank You!! xxx"

I'm jealous. That wrapping paper is lovely. Is it Cath Kidston?

Really pleased you're all enjoying reading about and viewing everyone's boxes as they arrive. Do make sure you send in your photos as soon as you receive your box so as your sender knows it reached you safely!

xx

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! IT WAS MEEEeeeeeeeeee!! So pleased you like all the little gems Jo!. And so pleased it arrived safe! I thought I was being clever with the outer wrapping but the stamp didn't want to stick so was worried it would fall off and the parcel end up in the ether that is Royal Mail. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much fanni, it was a real treat to open and such lovely gifts inside! A great idea tiffany - feels like a birthday when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete