- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #110

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #110


Titter-titter!!! This is hilarious! If you can, PLEASE try and read the pages in these photos. Just. Too. Funny.


"I am super excited to report that this morning I had the joy of collecting a brown paper package from the sorting office entitled "The Curiosity Project" (cue my little squeal).

What can I say other than THANK YOU to my Curious friend for supplying me with a box that will provide endless giggles for years to come.

In my box was a note, of which you can read on the photo below, a book and a little brown box. 


So of course I read the note first, then bizarrely rather than opening the book at the pink-ribboned page went straight to the box, to which I really laughed out loud, my Curious friend had sent me a bin bag!!  That'll teach me for peeking before reading the book.

I love my box, the book is so me, I can't wait to read it cover to cover and back again.  And to my curious friend, page 91 is one of my favourites too.....

Love Zoe xx"


"You too can look like Lady Gaga!"


Who ARE you curious sender? You have a wicked sense of humour! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it Zoe!...& yes shame on you for peeking first tut tut young lady ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought myself a copy of the book after reading this, can't wait for it to arrive and to have giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, am just about to go and find this book :)

    ReplyDelete