- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share the Love: Box #111

26 October 2011

Share the Love: Box #111


Yeah baby! We have our first model!




"I was so excited to receive my curiosity box - what a great project! - and it was filled with lovely goodies.

I got a lovely note from my sender, which hoped I liked my box (I do!) and:

1. A selection of Love Heart candles which smell of sherbert
2. A length of embroidered ribbon  'Made With Love'
3. Moustache clips, which are fab as bookmarks
4. A fabulous mand-made moustache, which we're having great fun with it  - I'm including a picture of my brother modelling it, as he's currently using it to cheat at 'Movember'.


Many thanks,

Sian

We LOVE a bit of tasche action!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment