- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #12

12 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #12






Boxes are coming in thick and fast now which is great news! There's been a few participants worried that their boxes have been lost so if you've received yours, please make sure you send a photo in as soon as you can to put their minds at rest.

I also encourage those who've yet to send their boxes to do so via recorded delivery so that you at least have a record of the item should it go missing into the ether for whatever reason. Fingers crossed it won't!

Tuesday afternoon has a lovely collection of photos taken using what looks like Instagram (love it!) by Pretty Star Designs. She writes...

"It is a gorgeous red, quirky lunchbox, filled with lots of pink tissue paper, and on the top was a card from my anonymous sender :)

Further inside the box was a gorgeous star candle holder with a really amazing smelling tealight, a fab purple notebook, some bubbles, a cute little purse filled with shiny red snowflakes, a fab coaster that's going straight on my desk (yay no more tea marks lol) a lovely wooden heart and a jigsaw :)

The sender of the box got me so right, thank you very very much, I love it."

I'll leave you to enjoy those piccies with a biscuit and a mug of something nice ;-)

xx

5 comments:

  1. I want that coaster! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous in real life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Im so excited to find out who made my box!!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was meeeee! I am so, so pleased you like it. I massively enjoyed finding special things to put in your surprise parcel. Reading your response and seeing your photos (oh how I love Instagram!!) made me smile A LOT :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) yay thank you lovely, I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete