- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #121

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #121


Lots of lovely, whimsical curiosities in this one...






“I was really pleased when my box turned up, I was worried the postman had run away with it!

It was well worth the wait, the box had been put together with so much attention to detail and each thing was a delight to open!

It was so lovely to have so many ‘handmade with love’ items with little handwritten tags, there were so many really lovely touches. I wore my felt poppy today and will be enjoying my mulled wine with my socks on very soon!

Thank you curious sender!


Gorgeous felted pieces. Want.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment