- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #16

16 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #16


The-curiosity-project_1_of_5


The-curiosity-project_4_of_5


The-curiosity-project_5_of_5

Happy Monday morning! I have a happy trio up on the blog for your viewing pleasure this morning and will hopefully have more to post during the week. If you've had your box through, don't forget to send your photos in.

It is also worth noting to those yet to send theirs to do so by recorded delivery and ensure you have a return address on your box. Please also make sure you put The Curiosity Project as the first line of your recipient's address. I know there are several participants who are worried that their boxes haven't been delivered, so if this is you please let me know and I'll chase up your secret recipients for you.

Moving on to Box #16, the lovely Louise Angus was ever so pleased when she opened her's. She writes...

"I was so excited to receive my Curiosity Box and it took me by surprise as it came so soon. There were so many little pieces inside, each one carefully wrapped. It made it so much more exciting as just when I thought that was it, there was another little object to unwrap.

I’d just like to say a HUGE thank you to the sender. I’m just prepping the final bits to my Curiosity Box and then it will be on its merry way."


What a bright and cheerful box, I especially love the "hello" blocks!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Louise, It was us! we sent it! We are so glad you like it and we had lots of fun putting it all together. We can't wait to receive ours!Have a curious weekend!Lisa & Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! It's Lisa & Emma at Scarlett Weddings! x

    ReplyDelete