- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love Box #17

17 September 2011

Share The Love Box #17


Imgp3476_2


Imgp3477_2

I'm really rather adoring the contents of this box, especially the box itself. Recipient Dana Bolton writes...

"My box was a real delight even before I had opened it up,something to keep in itself. There was a lovely quote on the envelope of my card but I lost it!! I love the knitted pumpkin, we are having a bit of a Halloween do here ( Quite big on Halloween here) so very much in theme. The sweet ornate cut glass bowl and pretty tin will be used for parma violets or mints. The note books are already in use and the ribbons will definitely be come something over Xmas. I also received a wonderful gold tone fifties brooch, something I intend to wear, beautiful.Thank you so much, who ever you are !! The box is abundant and a real pleasure."

Who is the person responsible for putting a smile on Dana's face?

xx 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I spy a few things that I have bought to go in mine! Great minds and all that!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me! I'm really glad you liked the contents! The quote was 'Ever tried, ever failed, no matter, try again, fail again, fail better' it's one of my favourite quotes so I wanted to share

    Abigail. xx

    ReplyDelete