- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #18

18 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #18


Img_1296


Img_1299


Img_1300


"After days of seeing other peoples boxes arrive, mine finally did. After missing the postman, and running after him in the street (in my pjs), I finally had it!

As I opened the brown packaging there was the heavenly scent of lavender and I knew that I would love what ever was going to be inside. I untied the ribbon and ripped off the tissue paper to find some lavender, a cute cupcake badge, a bar of rose soap, some wax crayons, a little notepad and a ceramic heart which read "there is no set path, just follow your heart". 

I love everything in there, it has encouraged the child in me to get colouring. 

Thank you to whoever sent it." 

What a great idea to fill your box with the gorgeous scent of lavender, a lovely reminder of the summer...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment