- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #20

20 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #20


P1030073


Img_0339


Img_0344


Img_0338

Our 20th box this morning comes from recipient Hannah, the contents of which are bright and cheery...

"I absolutely loved my box and the thought that had gone into it. My sender had created a theme, which was Orange, so everything thing in my box was some kind of orange! My favourite items were the cockerel feather and the orange spikey dog!! Also the bunting from my box now resides in pride of place in the bedroom!"

What a great idea to theme your box, and the bunting is to die for. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. This is the box I sent. So glad Hannah loved it and like that she photographed the contents on an old suitcase - perfect! x

    ReplyDelete