- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #23

23 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #23


2-1


4


1-2


3-1



"Today I received my fantastic Curiosity Project Box and to say I am pleased with what I received is a complete understatement!

Everything came wrapped in matching paper in a matching box with a matching card....I love that someone has taken the time to do this

I feel that the person that had sent me this has reached into my head and plucked things I like too =)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever sent me this!!"

That book looks brilliant-where might we find a copy of it?

xx

1 comment:

  1. It was me!! Hi Lauren,Hope you liked your little box of goodies... the book is one of my favs so hope you can find some nice random acts of kindness to do! (you can buy it on Amazon for anyone else who wants it!) I like matching things, that can I say! Laurra xxx

    ReplyDelete