- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #25

25 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #25


Img_0296


Img_0298


Img_0299


Img_0300


Img_0301

Good Morning you curious lot! Today's post is without doubt one of the loveliest boxes we've ever seen, as you're about to see for yourselves. So much detail, love and attention has gone into this one as recipient Kim Herbing tells us...

"Today my fabulous curiosity project box arrived full of some absolutely amazing treasures!

Included were many items giving me an insight into my ‘curious friend’s’ life and likes!! My curious friend’s likes include Charlie Chaplin, Roald Dahl and beautiful smelling items.

Not only did my curious friend include many fabulous treats but also some really personal touches too. My curious friend made me a CD of their favourite songs, including My Baby Just Cares For Me – Nina Simone, Daddy Played The Banjo – Steve Martin, Come Away With Me – Norah Jones and I Want You – Celo Green. These tunes are all SO me and this is now my favourite complication album in the world! I also received some hand-written recipes for cupcakes and even the cupcake cases to make them in, and a list of great places to visit if I ever find myself in Manchester.

I’m so thrilled with my treasures and would like to thank my ‘curious friend’ from the bottom of my heart.

X x x"

Just three words from us. Love. Love. Love.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Nicola Thornberry20 October 2011 at 08:58

    I'm so thrilled with your response to your curiosity box! I'm really glad you liked it, and also pleased to know it didn't get lost in the post! I had such a lovely time putting your box together & it's even lovelier to know it was so well received. The Curiosity Project was just such an amazing idea, I am so happy to have taken part. Love from your ever curious friend,N x

    ReplyDelete