- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #26

26 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #26


Sam_0418


Sam_0453

Recipient Anna received a box geared towards the sense. She writes...

"Yay for curiosity. I wish I could have made my deliciously suggested cupcake recipe for the photos but alas time marched on.

It took me some time to actually open it. I wanted to delay the enjoyment. At Christmas I'm the one who opens her presents last. I just don't want it to be over. But when i finally opened my box I was certainly not disappointed. Oh so pretty! My sender had the ingenious idea of titillating each of my senses. From pretty ribbons and nail varnish to exciting Jazz music and exquisite wax sealed notes.

Thank you!

A curious lady."

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment