- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #27

27 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #27


Dsc_0001


Dsc_0003


Dsc_0005


Dsc_0009-1


Dsc_0011


Dsc_0013


Dsc_0017


Dsc_0018


Dsc_0020

Box #27 is a treasure in itself-what a beautiful keepsake. Recipient Laura is actually using some of her trickets for her wedding next year...

"My box arrived and I couldn't wait to photograph the contents. 

It came in a beautiful, purple sparkly box and purple and sparkly happen to be two of my favourite things. There was a very sweet note that explained that the contents were chosen because of the senders love of trinkets. 

All of the things in my box were brilliant and right up my street but the brooch was extra welcome because I'm getting married next year and I'm making my own brooch and fabric flower bouquet, so who ever sent my box, thank you - your trinket will be a part of my wedding."

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment