- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #28

28 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #28


Curiosity_project-1
Earlier this morning we had a new entry from Evie, who was extremely happy with the contents of her curiosity box. 

"I received and adored my box full of lovely gifts and they really brought some sunshine into what would have normally been a very mundane and dull day! My box contained some fabulous heart confetti made from old french novels, a divine hand made jewellery set, a stunning vintage paperchain kit and most precious was a handwritten recipe book of all the senders favourite recipes including a whole vegetarian section just for me! :) I cannot thank you enough for organising this event, and I cannot thank my sender enough for filling my life full of such lovely treats!"

We think everyone should share their favourite recipes!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evie, I am so glad you loved your box and I am especially glad you liked the recipie book. That was by far my favourite item to pull together and the one which I loved the most. Enjoy all your goodies and happy cooking.Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,I really did love it! It was like everything in the box was picked by one of my best friends! Thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete