- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #29

29 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #29


Curiositybox


Curiositybox1


Curiositybox2

Next up we have a biggun...and we all love a biggun don't we ;-) Rachel writes...


"I received my box yesterday and I'd like to enter it in the biggest box category!!!

A knock at the door caught me by surprise as did the UPS man standing there with the most humongous box!

Wrapped in my favourite brown paper and decorated with gorgeous vintage inspired images, the box itself was a beautiful gift!

On opening the box (being careful to save the beautiful stickers!) I was even more delighted.   The most gorgeous ‘LOVE’ hanging sign with handmade mini paper bunting along with an amazing paper bloom with some wonderful words attached on a tag first caught my eye...

‘I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck’

A collection of magnets, a pocket mirror and notebook all in a lovely French chic postcard style, in the words of my husband, ‘how did this person know we needed nice magnets for the fridge?!’

A fabulous necklace with cute camera charm which connects well to the beautiful selection of photographs, I’m already seeking out a frame and wall space for these to go!

A set of mini alphabet stamps and pink ink (what to stamp first?) and a lovely felt heart and handmade felt brooch which will work perfectly on my new maternity coat!

Thank you so much fellow curious one, you made my week! X"

We want the giant 'Love' sign damnit!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment