- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #30

30 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #30


Cproject_from_vicky_trainor_2


Cproject_from_vicky_trainor_3


Cproject_from_vicky_trainor_4


Cproject_from_vicky_trainor

Next up is a London themed box, received by the fabulous Vicky Trainor (I'm jealous of whoever gets her box!)

After waiting ALL DAY to open it (she must have the patience of a saint) she writes...

"A package was delivered yesterday all wrapped up in a big brown envelope.  It sat on my work table unopened all afternoon and evening, as I wanted to open it in peace and quiet.  Having two little girls, I knew that once the contents were laid open I would be lucky if anything would be left.  I can’t have any possessions to myself without sharing with those gorgeous two, but we all know how important it is to show our children the importance of sharing, however on this occasion I want to be totally selfish!!!!

Firstly I just want to point your attention to the wonderful collaged box – all of fabulous London pics…”This box is a tribute to my beloved and treasured hometown of London”….  A wonderful personal touch.  I am also now the proud owner of the smallest alarm clock in England which will sit rather nicely in my caravan."

The book looks like a great read-let us know what you think of it Vicky!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That was me. I hope you'd liked it - the alarm clock was my favourite find. I'm so glad the box arrived with the pictures still on. I was worried that they might fall off. Hope your little girls let you be totally selfish with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete