- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #32

2 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #32

6d16


The first box of the week was received by Jess and contained something in line with our up and coming project...

"Well, my curiosity box finally arrived! I got a text to say that it had arrived in the post but I was at work at the time and had to wait all day until I could open it! It was a lovely surprise though. There was a gorgeous little card, a beautiful photo frame, a cute badge with a bird on and my two favourite items - a ring with a teacup and saucer on (I collect vintage china so I loved it!) and a book full of lovely things to make (I'm especially excited about making the knitted candy-cane christmas stockings!)

I just hope that the recipient of my box loved theirs as much as I love mine! :D"

Apologies for the size of the photo here-we couldn't access anything bigger.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment