- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #34

4 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #34


Curiosity_box2


Cusiosity_box4


Curiosity_box3

Today's first box was received by Joanne and fits in perfectly with the project...

"I received my curiosity box on Saturday! All the gifts were contained in a photo box and all had attached tags with little notes on.  How fitting is the box of curiosities?! Can't wait to use them! And I think the quote from Eleanor Roosevelt sums up the whole project! I love it!"

Yes, that quote IS rather perfect, isn't it?

xx

2 comments:

  1. This was me! I had so much buying the goodies and packaging everything up, I hope you enjoy Joanne xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo! I used the same quote on mine that I sent over a week ago :(

    ReplyDelete