- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #37

7 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #37


Img_1099


Img_1102


Img_1126


Img_1128


Img_1127

Morning you curious lot! Tell us...how does your garden grow? Louise finds out...

"My box arrived yesterday. I had to wait til bedtime til I could open it. It was off to a promising start though - any box that's got flowers on the outside is going to entice me (one of the drawbacks of being a florist). Hook, line and sinker! Inside was a veritible feast of goodies, each item individually wrapped with a little tag and a notes of explanation. Even the box was beautiful. A very big thank you to the lovely lady who sent it to me."

The sticks of rock bring back some childhood memories for us. Did you send it?

xx

3 comments:

  1. It was me! How fabulous that it went to a florist - floral vintageness!!! Hello Louise - does this make us floral buddies for life! I was going to fill it with lots of things from my The Vintage Drawer Collection but thought that might be too obvious for some as I know it was supposed to be an anonymous project!!???? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,Oh wow! Does this mean we got a box swap??? Looking down the blog, I think it was you who got my London themed one. Is that meant to happen??? I now know what Tiffany meant when she said she was jealous of whoever got your box. It was so lovely. I haven't had a chance to look at the books properly because my mum snatched them from me - she loves them because they remind her of her childhood. I couldn't believe it when they even had the old price of half a crown on it! In such a good condition too!Tbh, I hadn't heard of The Vintage Drawer collection before, but I now I have, I'm wondering where it's been all my life. I've just had a look at your website, and it's BEAUTIFUL. Really gorgeous stuff. I may order some brooches for my mum for Christmas.p.s: I truly hope that this makes us floral buddies for life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely louise!!. We are definately floral buddies for life! The cup -my youngest daughter Mia has taken ownership as she now uses it to take her early morning tea - I use the purse daily - it is my post office purse. The biscuits didn't last five minutes - the alarm clock is going in our caravn and the book is on my pile by the side of the bed - you must let me know your twitter address/web site so we can keep in touch!!! And thank you for your kind words regarding the vintage drawer xxx

    ReplyDelete