- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #38

8 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #38


Curiosityproject2-1


Curiosityproject3-1

A curious box from a cat lover to a cat lover this morning. Recipient Kerry writes...

“I was out when the postman tried to deliver my lovely package so had to wait until the next morning to pick it up. I couldn’t wait until I got home so ended up unwrapping it in the car! (It reminded me of when I was a kid at Christmas!)

My lovely little box was crammed with little items from gold and silver stars (contained in a old camera film pot), an old photograph of some boats at sea which had the description on the back “trawlers mucking about, Regatta 1937” (how random! Love it!), a postcard, a large pretty button, a flat cat (interesting because I have a lovely flat faced Persian cat!) and also a lovely knitted item which I think is a decoration to hang.

I don’t know who sent it and there wasn’t a note or anything with any clues but it was a lovely box with some lovely little things so thank you fellow curious person!”

 xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I sent your box. I'm glad you liked it. I'm glad you're a cat fan too. My grandad took the picture of the trawlers. x

    ReplyDelete