- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #39

9 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #39


Photo_1


Photo-220

We have a delightful post for you from a very talented lady indeed, Elbie Van Eeden, whose box was packed full of comforting things that couldn't have come at a better time...

"An hour after my husband has left the UK for two weeks, the postman knocked on the door. My Curiosity Box sender couldn't have planned the delivery better!!! I opened the beautiful flower-lined box to the loveliest scent of lavender nestling on tissue paper, and the contents were just what I needed!! It included the cutest sewing kit, pin cushion and fabric-covered buttons and badges, (the sender likes to make things too!), a recipe book, a fragranced knitted heart, Cath Kidston tissues for those lonely nights :), a Thai worry doll (how appropriate!) bird tags, a printed bird tea towel, (I'm a big lover of bird decor!) amongst other lovely things. I've already used the sewing kit and pin cushion, making hairpieces for work. I also got the sweetest card, explaining how as a mother of 4 grown-up boys she loves anything girly.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you and a big virtual hug for my mystery sender for brightening up a sad day, and thanks to Tiff for spreading so much kindness by initiating this project (who needs Santa?)"

Well...funny you should say that Elbie, because on Nov 1st we're kick-starting our Christmas project! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment