- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #42

12 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #42


Picture_032-1


Picture_034


Picture_035-1


Picture_036-1


Picture_033-1

Happy weekend to one and all! Our first post comes from Teresa who has sent some really fabulous photos-we love the use of the chair as the backdrop!

"What a pleasure it was to receive my box! I have attached images of the things my Curious Friend lovingly sent to me. They explained that most of the contents had been handmade by themselves  or by fellow crafters. Adore handmade, so I was delighted.  There was a hand written card enclosed with all my surprises, including a few firm favourites on the web.

I have to admit, I didn't open the box straight away, I wanted  to savour the experience. I  adore all the things in the box but especially love the hanging hearts which I have hung above my hammock where I love to sit and read. Coming a close second is the bird, which I have placed in eyes view from the hammock. Perfect! Thank you my Curious Friend!!!"

The handmade goodies are just gorgeous. We love!

xx

2 comments:

  1. That was my box! So glad you like all the handmade goodies, it was a pleasure to put it all together for my curious friend! Can't wait to see what I'll get in mine now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent here by Lorna (above) who bought my hanging heart: Home is where you hang your heart. It's always lovely to see pics of what I've made after they've left me, and it's so nice to have my work included in this project. I agree, the chair makes a fab backdrop. Thank you all! x

    ReplyDelete