- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #44

14 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #44

Our next entry made us swoon with delight-just LOOK at that box! Oh and the contents! Not sure where to start with the beauty of this one, so we'll let recipient Lisa take over...

Curiosityproject1-2


Curiosityproject2-2



"I want to say a huge thank you to whoever my mystery sender was. Everything is so beautiful! I'd love to know how they knew I would love each and every vintage and Cath Kidston item. My parcel was presented in a pretty French biscuit tin and when I lifted the lid there was a pretty teacup card with this inside...

'Teacups and baubles and diamante bow bling... these are a few of my favourite things.

A beautiful old French biscuit tin, and what treasures does it hide within?

A vintage duo, just perfect for tea.

A postcard from Brighton, because I'm near the sea.

Vintage baubles from a Christmas past, a sparkly brooch to hold something fast.

And last but not least a sweet smelling cream, because hands that do dishes need a little TLC!'


Thank you mystery sender - I'd love to know who you are!

With kind regards,

Lisa x"


What an utterly brilliant rhyme! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I am *so* pleased you loved your Curiosity Box. It almost broke my heart to give away the biscuit tin as it was one of my most favourite purchases so I cant tell you how delighted I am that it has found such a happy home. I wanted the contents to reflect some of my favourite things, with the hope that they would also give you some pleasure too. I hope you enjoy them, as they were chosen and sent with much love x

    ReplyDelete