- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #46

16 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #46


Curiosity_1-1


Curiosity_2-1


Curiosity_3-1

Our final post of the evening comes from recipient Rebecca, whose box is actually rather brilliant in that it's involved her lovely little boy too! She writes...


"My stripy box arrived beautifully wrapped in a purple bow and was opened in childlike excitement by myself and my curious son. The goodies chosen by my curious friend included some treats for me, a pretty letter writing set, roses for the bath, mini emery boards, some star hand warmers {very useful for winter dog walking} and two gifts perfect to entertain a toddler, some Dino hand transfers and a ‘Rocket Man’ greeting card {see picture}.

I would like to thank both you and my sender – I have loved the sheer delight of both sending and receiving my box.

With kindest regards

Rebecca"

Great fun-we love that there are different items for different ages groups. Well done secret sender!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment