- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #48

18 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #48


Photo-221


Photo-222

We love to colours in this next box, really yummy candy colours. Recipient Aimee writes...

"On Saturday I received my box. It was an exciting moment. I remember gigging projects of yesteryear and they never worked, but you have created a network of talented people who are like minded.

In my box I received some lovely Cath Kidson sticky notes, a chinese lantern, some cute pegs, some beautiful hanging things and a pretty lavender candle. I LOVE my box, and I hope whoever sent it knows how thankful I am! I've loved putting my box together, I hope my curious person likes it. Can't wait for the Christmas box!"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment