- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #50

20 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #50

Next up-an autumnal themed box with longevity for recipient Sara...

Imag0364


Imag0367


Imag0368


Imag0369


Imag0371


Imag0374


Imag0375


Imag0376

“I was so happy to receive my gorgeous autumnal curiosity box! I love knitting and sewing and thought it was really clever that I could get so much enjoyment out of one little box. Everything in there was something I can use for years to come – carrot seeds which will harvest, wool and needles which will make a warm winter scarf, a gorgeous Cath Kidston notebook which is so useful to me as a writer. Even film will one day become photos. I loved the spirit and the thought behind it and will treasure it and the feeling of receiving it always.”

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment