- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #56

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #56






We LOVE a bit of crochet...but are too scared to give it a go for fear of getting it wrong. Yes, we like to get things right the first time...else "we" sulk. Eh hem. So we were REALLY excited to see recipient Fanni's gift of the most beautifully crocheted blanket-look how the colours match with the wrapping too!...

"I received my curiosity parcel on Monday morning and couldn't wait to open it. I was pleasantly surprised that even though my sender didn't know who I was, they had sent me the ideal gift! For starters they already had me at the polka dot wrapping paper! Inside was a beautifully handmade crochet blanket, a lovely little card and book called "The Cool Girls Guide to Crochet". Not only is this the perfect gift but also its arrival was spot-on. 

Just last week I was thinking to myself that I really need to revisit my "first ever attempt" at making a crochet blanket, that I had started a year ago but never finished. I mean... a girl can never have too many blankets around the house in winter right? And since forgetting how to get started again this book is simply... invaluable!

To my sender a big big thank you for the very thoughtful and useful gift."

We'd love one of those blankets...please?!

xx

3 comments:

  1. yeehaaa! it arrived safely! so glad you like it .... another girl who loves crochet!! - you are right too - can never have enough blankets around the house (much to my husbands dismay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just absolutely lovely isn't it? xXx

    ReplyDelete