- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #57

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #57


It's great when we receive photos of a box that makes us laugh out loud and this was most definitely one of them. It would seem it was just the ticket for recipient Nicola too.  Check out that notebook!


Here's a curiosity that didn't kill the cat!




"My curiosity box arrived today, I was incredibly excited but as you can see from the pictures, my cat got the first look!  
The box was decorated in a beautiful paper that had little dried flowers stuck onto it, and contained a postcard with a note from my curious friend, a lovely cream coloured decorative heart, a notebook (with the slogan "Wine! How classy people get shitfaced"), a book of wine related quotes, a wine-y coaster, and a lovely 'keep calm and indulge yourself' decoration! 
I love the contents of my curiosity box & am looking forward to finding a use for everything!
A big thank you from wine lover to another!
xxx"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment