- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #58

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #58


Next up is a Cherry Topped entry from recipient Stacey-Marie whose box was bright and colourful, complete with handmade goodies and things she can use for the arrival of a mini-cherry...








“As soon as I opened it I could smell the lavender which I just love! There was a lovely little note which tells me that the contents say a lot about my curious friend : ) Inside was a gorgeous fabric bird with little buttons (which is now loved amongst my other hanging birds), a craft DIY rosette, a polka dot teapot picture frame (will jazz up my office), a wooden strawberry peg, a (hand?) crocheted flower, a beautiful Roger La Borde journal (this will be my first baby journal!), some pretty cupcake wrappers (i love baking so these will be used soon!), some delicious smelling luxury lip balm (much needed at the moment), some postcards, a mini handheld windmill, some stickers and a scattering of assorted buttons (will go into my craft and sewing kit)! All scented with dried lavender, really yummy! I love and will use/ display all of them. I think my curious friend loves to sew, write, bake, possibly a mum of two (the post card with children on the rocking horse) and loves birds and buttons! Perhaps Little a Designs is a clue...!? Thank you so much to my curious friend, a lot of thought and effort went into your curious box which I will treasure! Thank you to The Curiosity Project for leading me to my curious friend : ) xxx”

The rosette is just too brilliant. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment