- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #60

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #60


Next up is a classy, lady-like entry, received by one of our fabulous sponsors Marna Lunt...







My box contents:
A vintage hanky
Wine glass charms
A vintage broach
Lots of handwritten dollies with quotes from Audrey Hepburn
Essential oils for the bath
A beautiful smelly candle
A hat making kit with all the ingredients
A bag of lavender
Vintage lace
Little sparkly flowers
All inside a beautiful black hat box to continue using once the hat has been made

Oh what joy to open this box of gorgeousness. And perfect timing as I had just arrived home from hospital with my son who had had to have a brain scan. It was full of glamour and goodies just for little me t help me relax and feel special and it certainly did. I opened the box and a fab smell wafted at me and I just wanted to rip everything open with delight. All the lovely quotes were so thoughtful and really made it feel personal and I loved the DIY hat which was something I'd never thought of at all and I loved it!! Will be using everything with complete joy. I am soooo glad to be apart of this fabulous project Thanks so much Tiffany for having such a brilliant idea. xx

xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness! A hat-making kit?! That's crazy awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete