- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #62

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #62






Next up we have an entry filled with love for recipient Kate...

"This morning I received my box! After a few minutes of figuring out the best way to open it  I opened the brown paper and to my delight there was a old fashioned tin which was the best possible thing as I could have been sent as I had been searching vintage shops for one!
The lovely tin was filled with a lovely wooden 'Home' sign, wooden 'Love' blocks, a wooden box for treasures, a Santa’s workshop booklet which is very amusing, an beautiful brooch and the best of all a David Bowie compact mirror - I love David Bowie!

Thank you so much to my sender all the presents inside are things which I would have chosen for myself!

Thank you so much Tiffany this is a wonderful ideal!"

xx

1 comment: