- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #63

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #63


A heart shaped theme coming up for recipient Meryl...




"I sent my box off the other day thinking I couldn't wait to have mine arrive. So when the door bell went I knew exactly what it was. As soon as I saw the heart on the package I knew I was going to like it. I love hearts!
So after ripping the brown packaging off like a little kid and saw the cute little art typography square I was instantly happy. Under the cute paper and and sprinkled hearts there was so many little lovely heart shaped things- its amazing that somebody also shares my love for all things heart shaped. I especially love my heart baking measurers as I love baking!

Thank you so much for the person that sent it to me and also to The Curiosity Box. I have already signed up for christmas; my favourite time of year!

Love Meryl x"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment