- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #67

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #67


This duel purpose box is just too beautiful, loving the Edwardian decoupage style. Georgina was over the moon with it too...

"Thank you so much for organising this fabulous project - it has been so much fun!  I sent my box off on Monday and I am waiting eagerly to find out if my Curious Friend likes the gifts I sent!

To my delight my box arrived today and it came with perfect timing!  I've been feeling ill with a bad cough & cold but the arrival of my curious box has really lifted my spirits and put a big smile on my face!










After opening the beautifully wrapped outer layer I discovered a box tied with string with an enticing label 'Open Me', inside under layers of turquoise tissue paper were a gorgeous photo/memory box, a set of silver beaded coasters and a white wicker heart.  Further thrills came when I looked inside the photo box and discovered a 'Curious Happiness Kit' and a beautifully handwritten letter from my Curious Friend.

The note comments on how the written word is a lost art and how nice it is to receive - so true!  The note also describes what is included in the Happiness Kit:

A tea bag for those great moments of contemplation
A plaster to patch things up if they ever go wrong
Marbles, for when you lose yours
A coin, so you can never say you are broke
A candle so you can light your way
A battery for those times when you lack energy

I am delighted with all of my gifts - thank you so much Tiffany for creating the opportunity to put a smile on a strangers face!

Lots of love

Georgina"  

That kit is a little bit of genius.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I sent that :) looks like we both received our boxes on the same day! xxx

    ReplyDelete