- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #68

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #68


We did a little dance when we saw this bad boy and we're still not sure what to talk about first...well ok those paper stars are out-of-this-world amazing. Did the sender make them?!





“I was very excited to finally receive my curiosity box full of goodies in a lovely elephant box, inside everything was individually wrapped in purple paper and there was A LOT of things, it was like Christmas!

I loved the notebook and button magnets (which are already on my fridge!) The scarf was a beautiful colour and will be worn this winter no doubt! There were some sweet little jewellery pieces and a jar of paper stars which I’ve never seen before! My favourite things were the two little doll key chains and the cupcake cup!

Thank you secret sender (who I now know is Lauren!) for all the effort you put in, it put a big smile on my face!”

Laurra x   

xx

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you got it! Yes I did make the paper stars myself. They're origami lucky stars and hopefully they bring you some luck =)

    The scarf and mini stockings were hand knitted too =)


    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete