- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #7

7 September 2011

Share The Love: Box #7


Loveletters

Over the weekend I received this rather swish entry from Lucy Wills who was over the moon with her gift...

"Hello Tiffany, my box arrived a few day ago. Super elegant, and so thoughtfully filled.

A beautiful Dunhill mock leather wrap filled with pencils, two sets of crunchily thick laid card and envelopes printed with ‘love’ and a little swing tag entreating me to ‘send love letters not emails’.

Adorable!"

Being a sucker for stationery myself, this is rather special. Did you send it?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how thoughtful, this has got to be one of the nicest ideas I've ever seen.I have all my box contents just need to, well, box it up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift - they've all been lovely to be honest. I posted mine out last week so hope to see it on here soon :-)

    ReplyDelete