- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #70

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #70



Stripes!!! We love a good stripe we do. Oh and the teacup is to die for. That Sarah is one lucky lady...





"Yesterday my curiosity box arrived and I was thrilled with the contents.  It's spooky how someone who doesn't know you can get you so spot on (particularly when your nearest and dearest can so easily muck up!!) My lovely red and white box contained a beautiful tea cup (which I collect!), a refreshing tea bag, a dinky tin with threads in, a set of polka dot flags, a red and white stripy "Humphrey" straw (reliving my youth!!) and a Love sign (I love, love, love all of East of India's stuff!!). Also, and so very cleverly, my sender had found an antique postcard of the church just down the road from my house and popped that it too - it now has pride of place on the noticeboard above my desk to remind me of my beautiful box,

Thank you fellow curious person - somehow I feel that you know me too well!!!"

The fact that the sender actually managed to find a photo of a landmark local to sender is really rather clever-what a GREAT idea! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I'm so glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you so much!! I hope mine found you safely!

    ReplyDelete