- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #75

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #75


Good morning one and all! It's FRIDAY!!!

The first in today's selection of boxes comes from recipient Abi...

"I received my box rather a while ago, I must have been one of the first to receive my box as my lovely curious sender must have been very organised, so I want to apologise to them for not being equally organised and posting the contents on the site sooner...I've been crazy busy working away and so not at home all that often, but enough of the excuses, here's my curiosity box!



Inside the box I found a rather lovely rose soap, a cute little notebook (already in use!) some mint tea...which I LOVE, a retro style coaster and some little rose notecards which will definitely come in handy in the future. It was all packed together in a pretty little blue box and there was also a card with pictures of cupcakes on the front simply saying inside 'How Curious!' ....How curious indeed and thank you so much for my lovely presents and giving me a little bit of joy on a boring september day! 

Love Abi. xx"

Cup of tea anyone? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment