- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #76

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #76


"Woop woop! My Curiosity Box arrived!!!

After coming home to a delivery note yesterday, I had to wait until today for it to be collected from the sorting office. After seeing all the fabulous boxes being blogged already, I was excited to find out what was held within mine, but waited until I got home on my own to savour the event.

Inside my box was such a wonderous delight of items, wrapped in magazine papers and even in a music sheet! A note within my box explains that the sender has chosen part of the items with care, part haphazardly as they love eclectic mixes and say it reflects their own personality.






My box contained a handmade fabric garland, made using vintage fabrics, and a handmade freshwater pearl hairpin - both made by the sender. Some shabby chic wooden heart bunting with pegs to hang photo's from and some lace gold coasters which I have been advised will look great teamed with a couple vodkas! Some mini sparklers which will certainly be used at the weekend, and a sewing pattern to make my own top. To top all this off, there was also a book which looks great and I'm looking forward to reading it, along with a glass trinket box which the sender mentions they have owned for 'an age' already and was a thrifty find for them, I just love that I have a bit of history behind this item. Along with all these gorgeous items, there was a recipe for Lemon Drizzle Cake, and some of the sender favourite blogs to read. My favourite items have to be the handmade garland, the wooden heart bunting and the trinket dish, some lovely items to display in my home! 

And with that, I'm off to check those blog recommendations....

Thank you my curious friend!

Lorna"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment