- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #77

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #77






Well a wet and rainy Wednesday dawned and who could have thought it would end so sweetly. My kind neighbour took in my Curiosity Box as I wasn't at home when the postie knocked but I waited until this evening to open it as I have the house to myself so plenty of time to indulge and enjoy every moment as I unwrapped each fabulous gift.




There is vanilla scented tea lights and a beautiful aqua glass holder, gorgeous paper chains - its never too early in my book to start decorating the house for Christmas, handmade greetings cards (too lovely to send on I'm afraid !), paper butterfly pegs, the list goes on and on. All perfectly packed in a pretty box with matching ribbon, with a not from my curious friend saying 'Enjoy your lovely new handmade things' - and oh, and how I will.

Rosie xx"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment