- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #78

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #78


"Oooooooh, Babooshka, Babooshka, Babooshka-yayaaa!" Ehem...sorry, got a little carried away there, but we so love Russian dolls! Check out what Sam got yesterday...







"Just a quick email to let you know that today is 'the' day for me....I've just opened my box!

I set out to work extra early this morning to pick up my box from the Post Office (I don't think I could've waited until saturday!!)....the 45 minute journey to work was a killer-my box sat on the seat next to me and then again on the way home! 

After I unwrapped the brown paper package I uncovered a beautiful russian doll box (I LOVE Russian dolls-my favourite dress is the fabulous Yumi Russian doll print), inside the box was a fantastic collection of curiosities which included a heart shaped tea strainer (everyone loves a cuppa!), a lovely blue brooch, a hanging bird decoration which will have pride of place on my christmas tree, some cosy socks and a mini flower press-this has been a total 'blast from the past' for me as I was OBSESSED with pressing flowers when I was younger, will defo be having a go with this soon!

Also included in my box was a lovely card which read:

'I hope this little box of curiosities finds you well. I chose little gifts I would have liked to receive myself to fill the box, so I very much hope you find them appealing too. Stay curious!! xxx'

Thank you so much for organising this project...I have really enjoyed taking part, shopping, making a pretty parcel and getting post myself...what's not to love?! I'm already signed up for the christmas project, I might implode...christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year!

Love Sam xx"

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm ecstatic you liked your box!! I had an absolute ball choosing little things to send and the flower press was the first thing I chose, thrilled that it went down well :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Russian dolls and I plan on doing the same thing with my box: picking little things out that I would love to receive myself! What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete