- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #81

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #81


Lots of love for recipient Karen up next...





"I just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to my curious friend.  My box arrived this morning; it was wrapped very prettily, with each little parcel tied with ribbon.  There was a lovely black and white postcard with a message 

"Dear curious friend, wishing you the very best in love and life, I hope you enjoy".  

My gifts were heart inspired - a heart shaped trinket box, a ceramic heart imploring me to 'follow my heart' and a fab heart shaped tea light holder. 
Thank you curious friend, wishing you every happiness too :-)"

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked your gifts. I hang my own tea light heart on my front door at Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete