- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #84

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #84


"I collected my box from the post office today, much to the amusement of the post office man at my name being ‘secret recipient’!  I couldn’t wait to get it home.  I think the anticipation of opening a mysterious parcel has got to be one of the best feelings ever! 











I opened everything single thing with so much delight, from the lovely handwritten ‘curiosity project’ card on the top of the box through to a great selection of delicious teas at the bottom.  In between I discovered a string of retro camera bunting which I absolutely adore (especially apt because I’m a photographer!) It’s hanging in my window now and every time I glance up it makes me smile!  A packet of gift tag hearts. Teeny pink love heart confetti (some of my clients will be getting sprinkles of this in their gift wrapped  boxes!)  A cute little gingerbread man with sparkly eyes and a huge bow tie. In a bright pink organza bag I found two of the most gorgeous rings - delicate lacy white metal bands each adorned with a flower in purple and green.  (My favourite colours! How did you know mystery sender??!)  And post it notes!!!!  I LOVE post it notes! 



Lastly, four pink butterflies with handwritten curiosity on the back.  My favourite is “Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness” by Bryant H. McGill.  My curious sender couldn’t be more right!

Thank you so much to whoever you are for taking the time to hand make all of the brilliant gifts in my box and for making this a very lovely Friday indeed! 

Thanks to you too Tiffany for such a fab idea!!

Lucy xx"

THE CAMERA BUNTING!!! THE CAMERA BUNTING!!! Ehem. Where can we find them? 

xx

3 comments:

  1. It was me :)

    So glad you liked it!! I haven't been able to go far with my large baby bump so handmade the contents apart from box, Mr Gingerbread Man, teabags & flower post-its :)

    I may have done some sneaky googling to discover you were also a photographer so had to draw some cameras for you :)

    Have had lots of comments about the bunting this week I've had to make more to put in my shop!!: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85390723/retro-camera-bunting

    So happy you like it though, sorry I took so long to send it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. WORD. LOVE that camera bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I opened everything with such a huge smile! I loved it all and it all felt so personal, being hand made with such care. Ingenious googling - I absolutely adore the camera bunting!! I'm off to your store to have a look now... ;) Thank you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete