- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #86

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #86


It's lovely when a secret sender includes something personal in their box and even better when it's so well received...




"I received my Curiosity Box yesterday and I just wanted to thank you so much for the opportunity to take part in such a wonderful project. I absolutely adored all of the contents but there were two very special items which I was beyond touched to receive and feel so privileged to have done so. The first was a beautiful fine art project which my sender is developing and I am the first person in the world to receive one. How fantastic and wonderful is that? I can't wait to hang it pride of place in my living room. Secondly was a beautiful blue glass heart which my sender gave to special guests at her wedding and I feel so touched that she has sent one to me.

I also loved the rest of the contents of my box which included a beautiful candle, a dinner disguises kit, a photo frame kit and a cupcake serving set which is adorable and I am going to use this afternoon when I bake cupcakes for a bonfire party tonight!

Thank you so so much once again.

Lauren"

So let me get this straight-cupcake cases that actually look like teacups? OMG!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment